Paying the Bill
Tuition Payment Plan
Students unable to pay their balance in full by the due date may elect to enroll in a payment plan that divides the remaining unpaid balance over four payments. See www.naropa.edu/tuitionfees or contact the Student Accounts Manager for details.
Notification of Right to Increase Tuition
The Naropa University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change tuition and fees without prior notice.
Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition:
Clinical Mental Health Counseling majors (any concentration) - $1,050/credit
Wisdom Traditions majors - $750/credit
All other Graduate programs - $995/credit
- Undergraduate Tuition:
Full-time (12-18 credits/semester) - $16,450
Less than 12 credits/semester - $1,090/credit
More than 18 credits/semester - $16,450 plus $1,090/credit for each credit more than 18
- Audit: $30/credit
- Graduation Fee: $50
- New Student Confirmation Deposit: $250 (nonrefundable if student does not matriculate)
Mandatory Fees per Semester
- Registration Fee (fall and spring): $250 (for graduate students and part-time undergraduates)
- Registration Fee (summer): $120
- RTD Bus Pass Fee (subject to change by RTD) for on-campus students: $60
- Activity Fee for full-time students: $25
- Late Application for Graduation: $25
- Tuition Payment Late Fee: $50 (+18% annual interest, compounded monthly)
- Payment Plan Setup Fee: $50/semester
- Payment Plan Late Payment: $15/late payment
- Returned Check Fee: $20
- Duplication Student File (per page): no charge
- Unofficial Transcript (available on MyNaropa): $0
- Official Transcript (USPS or local pick up): $5
- Official Transcript via StudentClearingHouse.org: $6.50–$8 (Price varies by requested service)
PLEASE NOTE: In order to process, official transcripts require a signed student consent form. Students who are not local are advised to order their transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse website in order to complete the consent process more quickly.
Transcript Ordering with Special Mailing Options
- Official Transcript via Domestic Priority Mail (USPS): $12
- Official Transcript via Domestic Express/Overnight Priority Mail (USPS): $35
- Official Transcript via FedEx Domestic: $40
- Official Transcript via International Priority Mail (USPS): $60
- Official Transcript via International FedEx Express: $100
Replacement Diploma Services
- Replacement Diploma Domestic Mailing (USPS): $30
- Rush Replacement Diploma Domestic Mailing (USPS): $50
- Replacement Diploma International Mailing (USPS): $80
- Rush Replacement Diploma International Mailing (USPS): $150
An apostille document is used internationally in order to certify that another document has been signed by a notary public. Apostilles are commonly requested in order to authenticate a United States higher education degree. Requirements can vary according to country.
PLEASE NOTE: the below fees are in addition to any diploma reprinting fees.
Apostille for Diploma: $15 + $5 check to Colorado Secretary of State
Apostille International Mailing (USPS) without Reprint: $60
Apostille International FedEx Express Mailing without Reprint: $100
Course/ Program Fees
Some courses and/or programs have special fees related to intensive courses or field work. Please view the course schedule at www.naropa.edu/registrar for additional details.
Note: All international students and all full-time undergraduates are required to carry health insurance. These students will be charged for health insurance unless they can prove that they have comparable coverage under an existing policy and complete an online waiver form. The online waiver must be completed to have insurance charges removed.
Staff and Faculty Tuition Benefits
Staff and faculty should contact the human resources office with any questions regarding tuition benefits.
Toll Free: 800-772-6951
2130 Arapahoe Avenue
Boulder, CO 80302